Connecting with DaySpring during Covid
Connecting with your church community during a time of pandemic surely looks different, but it is still happening! The best ways to stay connected during this season are to
- read your weekly newsletter or sign up here
- if you are a visitor, fill out a visitor form or join us for our quick meet and greet call after worship, link provided in Sunday worship email to newsletter recipients
- join our Facebook membership group's community conversations
- participate in some kind of small group and Sunday formation class
- join us for monthly silent retreats and serve during our Take 2! work days
- Wednesdays are days of prayer as we begin with Centering Prayer at 9am at the church in the chapel, evening prayers at 6pm in the chapel, and end the day with a choral benediction led by the choir online at 9pm.
Some of our Gathered Tables are meeting in different ways, some of our small groups meet online and some outside at the church socially distanced.
For more information about how to connect with all of these opportunities, please contact Tiffani Harris.